How to recover your CoinSpot Account?
CoinSpot is a platform that allows you to access everything it has to offer as soon as you create an account. To do this, you simply need to remember your username (which can be your email address or mobile number) and password so you can log in whenever you want. However, if for some reason you can't get to your profile page, don't worry! There are several methods. All you have to do is follow the steps to recover your account and you'll be back on track in no time.
Recover with the Phone number or Email
- Open the login page in your CoinSpot mobile app or on the official website.
- Click on the button “need help”. A forgot password link appears after clicking on it.
- Enter the email address or phone number associated with your account on the "Forgot Password" page.
- Click Continue and Enter the OTP arrived via email or SMS and click Continue.
- Enter your new password twice. Click Save changes and sign in.
You have successfully recovered your CoinSpot Login.
Note- In some cases, if you're logged in from an unknown location or device, CoinSpot may decide to verify your identity.
Recover without password
This process does not require a password to login into your device. Follow the step-by-step process given below.
- Visit the CoinSpot website and click on the "Forgot Password" link.
- You will receive the “Via Email” or “Via SMS” option.
- Click on the "Via SMS" option.
- Enter the phone number you registered the account with, and an SMS will be sent to that number.
- Once you have entered the code that is sent to you, you will get access to your account.
You have successfully logged in to your CoinSpot account!
Reset CoinSpot password without phone number or email
You can report your password issue and send a request to give you access to reset your CoinSpot login details.
- Go to "Report a problem" in the website’s settings and privacy.
- When you will see the "Feedback and help" option, Scroll down further and click on "Account and Profile."
- After this, under "Select a Topic," then select "Login."
- Finally, select "Other" from the list. Under the Other list, click on "Still have a problem?".
- Type your problem in that and continue by clicking on the "Report" icon.
Read more - Exodus Wallet is a cryptocurrency wallet with an incorporated, decentralized cryptocurrency exchange. It offers 138 cryptocurrencies for crypto-to-crypto, peer-to-peer swaps. Users have total control over their assets. In comparison, Coinbase is a centralized cryptocurrency brokerage.
Try these methods to recover your CoinSpot login details. If all these methods failed to work. Contact CoinSpot directly. There are several ways to contact the company such as Facebook, Twitter, Email, or chatbot to contact the company.